All our courses have the ISES (International Special Event Society) tick of approval. We are also an Approved Member of the International Association for Distance Learning and a Member of the New Zealand Association of Event Professionals.
The Academy has an Accreditation Program which is offered across all our campuses and recognised internationally and approved by an independent Advisory Board of wedding and event professionals from around the world:
- Accredited Wedding Planner
- Accredited Event Planner
- Accredited Event Designer
- Accredited Wedding Designer
Our course material has been scrutinised and is subjected to 6 monthly checks in order to maintain our international accreditation ensuring that you are receiving the most up to date and current information available.
- ISES (International Association of Distance Learning)The International Association for Distance Learning promotes excellence in open, distance and online learning worldwide, and provides a benchmark through which global consumers can gauge the quality of courses offered by their members.
- NZAEP – (New Zealand Association of Event Professionals) The mission of the New Zealand Association of Event Professionals is to provide leadership for the industry through advocacy, education and accreditation.
- DEANZ – (The New Zealand Association for Open, Flexible and Distance Learning). This membership is still in the process of being finalised. DEANZ is a national association committed to fostering growth, development, research and good practice in distance education, open learning and flexible delivery systems for education.