When it’s cool outside, wedding season slows down and Wedding Planners start to plan ahead for the Spring/Summer season and this year we want to encourage you to do the same. In fact, we think this is the ideal time of the year to ‘Spring into Action’ and focus your energies on pursuing your wedding career and the team at the New Zealand Academy of Wedding & Event Planning are wedding experts. But our expertise is not the only thing that will get you there, we have a very special offer for you too.
There is something for everyone with this offer, including part-payers and our existing students, so let’s break it down.
1. Enrol and pay in full for your course, or choose our half now and half in 3 months plan to receive 10% off the cost of your course. This offer is valid until Friday 22 May, 2015 and is redeemed by emailing me.
2. Pay in full and in addition to your discount, you will receive our Business of Weddings video package. This package is designed to help you fast track your way to launching your wedding business.
3. New Zealand Academy of Wedding & Event Planning WedBizPro Scholarship. Yes! That’s right. One student will receive a Scholarship to our WedBizpro Business Masterclass. All current/new NZ Academy of Wedding & Event Planning students, studying one of our wedding courses, are invited to apply and you are eligible to apply regardless of the payment option you choose.
Now, let’s take a closer look at how you apply for the Scholarship (remember, you must be enrolled in a course to apply for this extension course).
Yes it’s Autumn, but in the spirit of ‘springing into action’, let’s look ahead to Spring Wedding Season 2015 (our International Wedding Trend Report for 2015 will help you). To be considered for our Scholarship place you will need to;
1. Write a concept for your Spring wedding
2. Design an Inspiration Board to reflect your vision
3. Curate a Pinterest board based around your concept. Your board title will be ‘Spring Wedding’ and you should use #NZAWEP Spring Wedding, in your board’s description. If you don’t have a Pinterest account you can sign up here. ‘tip make your board ‘secret’ until you are ready to submit’
Submit your concept, Inspiration Board and a link to your Pinterest Board to Christine Ligthart (your subject line is ‘Scholarship Application’). To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship you must be enrolled by Monday 25, May. Entries for the Scholarship close, Monday 1, June and the winner will be announced on Monday 8, June.
For help choosing a course, more information about our ‘Spring Weddings’ special, bonuses and the Scholarship, email me.
The fine print
•Entries remain the property of the New Zealand Academy of Wedding & Event Planning and may be shared on the blog and social media.
•If you have enrolled in a course and chosen a payment plan and are the recipient of the Scholarship, your Scholarship course will be redeemable upon completion of your payments.
•You must be an existing student to apply for the Scholarship. This Scholarship is not being offered to Graduates.
•We recommend that any student who receives a Scholarship redeems the course upon completion of their current course, but this is not a requirement.
•Entry dates must be strictly adhered to.