I hope you all had a great Easter break and lots of Easter themed fun! I thought this month I might share with you some of the things we can do for you – we are feeling generous after all the chocolate we have consumed.
- No pre-requirements to join our courses.
- You can work from home, on a computer, tablet or phone across any device or platform
- We will give you 2 years access to the course online and you can study without deadlines or exams.
- We have the best tutors who are all currently working in the industry too, I have my own wedding planning business alongside the work I do for the academy.
- You will get full support throughout your course and ideas to get you taking your first steps with a blog or how to find work experience etc.
- On completion of all the assignments, we post you out a certificate with your award fully accredited by the NCFE and nationally recognised as a level 3 or 4 award.
- We have a great advisory board of top industry professionals, who regularly update us on industry trends and who add there input and suggestions to our courses.
- Your tutor and the academy team will continue to mentor you even after you complete the course. We keep in touch with many of our students progress and are always available to offer advice and support for years to come.
This is not something you need to do alone, working together will make it easier for you to achieve your goals. So if you are feeling like embracing Spring and looking at a new beginning, our course might be just the thing to get you started.